We celebrate every year world water day on 22nd March. It is a very important day for us. Water is a necessary part of our life. Everyone needs water daily. Without water, life is not possible. In Rio De Janeiro recommended celebrating the International freshwater day in 1992 United Nation Conference Environment and Development. On 22 March 1993, the United Nation General Assembly responded as the first World Water Day. That event was established by the United Nations in 1993, as an international day of awareness for the water crisis. Its goal is to development 6 aims to bring access to clean water to every single person on earth by 2030. Poor water is a big matter for us. We save the water for our future. We all know that everyone needs water to drink and also for work. Without water, work is not possible. We understand to reduce water pollution.
World Water Day 2019
Facts OF The World Water Day
- Many families are stuck in a cycle of poverty and disease because they don’t have access to the safe and pure water.
- Many people die due to the impure water. Pure water reduces many diseases. So by this fact, we celebrate every year world Water Day.
- The Diseases due to the water kill many children under the age of five than malaria, measles and HIV/ AIDS combined.
- By the poor water and sanitation condition 80%people illnesses in the developing countries.
- In Africa and Asia, Women walk to collect water the average distance is 3.7 miles.
World Water Day 2019 Celebrate
According to the United States Geological Survey Water Science School, only a small part like 1 third of the Earth surface is covered in water. On Earth only 3.5 percent is freshwater. Representation all of Earth’s Water including the water found in our bodies has a diameter of about 860 miles. It is a very stagger think that millions of people live without access to clean water. Only a few people drink fresh water. So to save the water Decide a day that is called World water day. On this day many people participate in the rush of people and slogans of the Water.